Dr. Jo A Hannafin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jo A Hannafin?

Incredible Doctor

Dr. Hannafin is a world-class doctor. I felt so confident in her care. She spent so much time with me and thoroughly explained all my options and had a lovely manner. I went to her for a second opinion and it was the best doctor visit of my life.

The best of the best.... I feel so fortunate to have been treated by Dr. Hannafin over the years.

Fabulous

Dr Hannafin is fabulous. I had surgery with other Drs prior to meeting her and I regret not having had my surgery with her. I had some unfortunate mishaps with prior surgery, which left me completely debilitated. Dr Hannafin was able to diagnose my condition and look past the misdiagnoses others handling my case had made. She exudes the sense that she cares and will be thorough, in addition to having a great bedside manner. She is so different than my surgeon was in the best possible way. I didn't know doctors like her existed.

Dr H is truly one of a kind. She is not at all "knife happy". She is extremely intelligent and knowledgable and takes her time explaining whatever condition is being treated. She performed 2 knee surgeries on me last year within 4 months of each other and I made a 100% full recovery with her continued support!! I think the bar has been set and I will probably have a hard time with any doctor / surgeon I will see in the future.

Saved me from surgery

She was a second opinion and helped me avoid shoulder surgery. I wouldn't trust my shoulder to anyone else.

Excellent Doctor all around. Spent an hour with me explaining everything. Worth the wait for an appointment. Extremely intelligent and I avoided surgery. (2 other doctors said I needed it). I would not trust anyone else with my shoulder...

Awesome!!!! Very Intelligent.. not surgery happy...Answered all my questions and helped me understand my injury and options. Do yourself a favor and get a second opinion from Doc H it is worth the wait... .

Jo Hannafin is a spectacular doctor. She is kind, caring and takes whatever time is needed.