Dr. Jo Hawthorne Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jo Hawthorne?

One in a Million Care

Dr. Hawthorne was completely amazing during my entire, high risk pregnancy and played a major role in the success story of my full term 8lb8oz son. She always patiently listened to me without ever making me feel rushed, showed true compassion and care for me and my situation, and never "lumped" me in with "everyone" else-- giving very individualized and considerate care by advising me along the way but also allowing me to make MY OWN informed decisions. It is up to all people as patients to take their health into their own hands, starting with gathering credible information along with all possible pertinent questions to bring to their healthcare providers, then be wise enough to not allow themselves to be generalized & put under a one size fits all, unquestioned plan of care that has most likely been systematically formulated by an algorithm, generated to predict the decisions & outcomes of the masses. Dr. Jo Lynn Hawthorne is the kind of provider we need more of: not only caring and considerate but someone willing to take the time necessary to truly evaluate, discuss, research and re-evaluate your needs and care whenever necessary . I hope to find another doctor like her... Someday..

Patient

She did tests that were unnecessary but financially to her advantage. Magnifys symptoms to justify the excessive amount of tests that were not needed. Documentation on my visit was incorrect.