Dr. Joan L Abernethy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joan L Abernethy?

Not happy with results from cataract surgery

Dr Abernathy did cataract surgery on both of my eyes. I have had clouds in both eyes ever since. It is difficult to see when driving during the day. I have complained numerous times and gone in for exam after exam. I was charged each time for the exam. Dr Abernathy seemed to have no solution to my sight problems. She doesn't seem very concerned either. I do not recommend going to Neathery Eye Associates. I wish I had it to do over. I would go somewhere else. Typing this review is difficult because of the constant clouds in both eyes. Stay away from these people.

You can lose hundreds of $

DrAbernethy is A+, but I would not have any surgery there because of their billing mistakes. Every aspect of my husband's surgery has involved BIG mistakes, hundreds of dollars, and none have been in our favor.

Dr. Abernethy

Cataract surgery. Great Dr, short wait, takes time with patients, gave me great advise on lens replacement. Wonderful Dr, you will not regret using her.

Dr Abernethy may be a good doctor, I don't know. My eye Dr referred me to her for my cataract so I set up an appointment. At 2PM I entered the waiting room. At 3PM I told them I would not wait any longer and left. No one had come out to say 'sorry there is a delay' or anything else. They have not tried to contact me to apologize, reschedule, or even offer an explanation.

Terrific Dr

Always friendly as is the staff. She won't let you leave until all of your questions have been answered. I will always go back to her.

Dr. Joan L Abernethy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.