Dr. Joan Addington-White Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joan Addington-White?

Posted on January 26th, 2010

Dr. Addington-White is the best primary physician I have ever had. Since I am 85 years old with chonic health problems I have seen many physicians. The reason she keep me waiting was that the patient before me had many unexpected problems. I would gladly wait under those circumstances because when I have had unexpected prolems she spent time with me.

Posted on March 31st, 2009

Excellent physician who really takes the time to listen to her patients. This is the first time I've understood patient-centered care. Wish the office was a little more efficient, but the staff all treat me well and I value that above all else.

Posted on January 6th, 2016