- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joan E Borrege has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Joan E Borrege has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Joan E Borrege Accepts the Following Insurance
- 7832 Davenport St Omaha , NE : (402) 397-5754
More about Dr. Joan E Borrege
Internal Medicine Information Doctors of internal medicine are specially trained to focus on adult medicine and the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of adult diseases. They provide primary care or complex care to patients ranging in age from teens to the elderly, and see patients in the office, or in a variety of medical settings. Because of their expertise, Internal medicine physicians are often called upon to act as consultants to other physicians to help solve puzzling diagnostic problems. Many internists subspecialize in areas such as cardiology, infectious diseases, arthritis and other inflammatory disease, gastroenterology oncology, and other specialty areas.