Have you seen Dr. Joan E Caragher?

Good but needs improvement

She was confused & in a rush when I saw her. Very distracted, she would ask a question but continually interrupt with more thoughts before I answered & then turn quickly to leave, still talking to me as she walked out of room. When I asked if I could have questions answered she was polite & doing what seemed to her best to answer them. I left with a lot of unanswered questions but did not believe I would get the answers from her in her busy state of mind. I did improve but not as quickly or with the peace of mind one wants in an ER. This was Lahey ER in Peabody & almost all of the staff seemed indifferent or depressed so perhaps there was a trauma that came their way earlier in the shift to account for this. I have never been there before.

Dr. Caragher saved my life

Ten years later and I am so grateful for Dr. Caragher not giving up on me when all was lost. I had a blood clot that went to my lungs and threatened my life. She stayed on me for over three hours and prepped me to go to Brigham and Women's Hospital. She was my angel at a time where it was critical I have one. God bless you Dr. Caragher!

excellent doctor great person very caring

Birth Control

Dr. Joan E Caragher is similar to the following 4 Doctors near North Conway, NH.