Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joan E Rountree
Dr. Joan E Rountree, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond, VA, with another office in Glen Allen, VA. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Rountree is affiliated with CJW Medical Center - Johnston Willis Hospital Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Joan E Rountree has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Joan E Rountree has the following 11 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
Showing 5 of 17
I have been going to Dr. Rountree for many years, and she is very impersonal and robotic. She rarely asked how I'm doing and never get to know me as a patient. She come into the office, look over my face, prescribe medicine she has been giving me for years that don't really work, then she quickly leave. I will be searching for a new dermatologist.
Dr. Rountree is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Medical College Of Virginia Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joan E Rountree is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, VA.