Dr. Joan S Elkins Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Joan S Elkins?

just likes to stare at her laptop - terrible experience

Went for a complete physical. She never looked at me... just played with her laptop. Rude and uncommunicative. She never sent me any results concerning bloodwork. Other people I have met who had appointments with her expressed the same disappointment.

SHE IS RUDE

I have seen her several times in the last few months. I developed a serious health issue and needed to see my PCP more often. Maybe Dr. Elkins doesn't mean to be rude; but I've never had a visit with her that she didn't say something that was offensive. I called with a question, she (or her MA) did not call back. She told me that she could only discuss three issues at visit and if I wanted to discuss problems with my knees, I'd need to make another appointment because I had taken up more than my share of her time.

Excellent doctor.

Dr. Elkins has always been attentive, caring, and understanding in my dealings with her. Simply put; she takes the time.

If you want to be diagnosed by a chart - she might suit you fine. Unfortunately, she did not listen to a thing that I said. I will not go back.

Dr. Joan S Elkins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kennebunk, ME.