Dr. Joan M Fisher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joan M Fisher?

A God Sent

Dr. Fisher first treated my daughter with AML when she was 13, we received an early out and she was in remission after 11 months of treatment with Dr. Fisher. Thoughout my daughters trying medical times, I could always call Dr. Fisher and she would be there for me and my family, helping with whatever she could. I have been tainted by modern medicine and the attitudes of the medical profession except for this wonderful person. She has been not only a kind, loving, caring professional, but a friend. She has helped me and my family more than she probably realizes and I cannot express enough how I feel about her, as a person and a physician. If you want the best care for your family, you will obtain an appoitment with her. She has since moved from Virginia to CA, what a great loss for our community, and a great gain for yours.

Amazing doctor!

This is an incredible doctor who has both an excellent bedside manner and also an expert in her field. She was so personable and easy to approach, yet super smart and knowledgeable. If you need a pediatric hemotologist/oncologist, you will be in excellent hands under her care.

She has treated my daughter for ALL....she is also treating for the relapse. She is a wonderful and caring person. Excellent doctor and knows her stuff!! She got me through many long nights!!!