Dr. Joan Griffith Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Joan Griffith?

She is my Pediatric "Diamond in the ruff"

Posted on September 27th, 2010

Had I known of this doctor many years ago, I would have had her as both of my children's doctors "THEN"! Dr. Griffith is so caring with my daughter and you can tell she is not just one of those docs that cares only of "if your insurance will pay" (lol) but she really takes a genuine interest in your child and their needs. VERY professional, yet a very caring person for your child & I would (wait, have) recommended her to any parent looking for an excellent pediatrician!

Autism Spectrum Disorder