Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joan M Jesse MD
Dr. Joan M Jesse has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Joan M Jesse has the following 15 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Exam
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 16
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joan M Jesse - Posted on March 15th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joan M Jesse - Posted on October 28th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joan M Jesse - Posted on May 15th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joan M Jesse - Posted on May 5th, 2015
Like many other reviews mentioned, Dr. Jesse has you wait for Hours for a 5 minute appointment. The most ridiculous scheduling ever. She is extremely over cautious, and causes unnecessary anxiety. After all of the waiting and appointments she told me she would be out of town for my delivery. I would never go back to her again.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joan M Jesse - Posted on April 18th, 2014
Dr Jesse is a wonderful Doctor. She delivered my last child C-section and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Dr. Jesse takes the time to listen if I have concerns and she is always making sure I get the proper testing done when needed. She is a great doctor and I would recommend her to anyone!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Jesse is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Metrohealth Medical Center
Dr. Joan M Jesse Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCLEVELAND CLINIC OB/GYN, 850 Columbia Rd Ste 330, Westlake, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joan M Jesse, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Westlake, OH, in this video.
Dr. Joan M Jesse is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Westlake, OH.