Dr. Joan Sullivan Is this you?

1.7

Dissatisfied

Ms.

Posted on May 8th, 2010

Until meeting with Dr. Sullivan, I had been misdiagnosed (several times) and lead to believe my health issues were simply the result of menopause and everything would go away with time. She took the time and patience to review a substantial stack of my records and explain her findings and then prescibed a sensible "plan of action". For the first time in years, I felt comfortable with my doctor and trusted her advise. Her staff is kind, personable and professional at all times and they make you feel that you have their undivided attention...much like Dr. Sullivan does herself.

Awful doctor

Posted on May 6th, 2010

I would not recommend this doctor. You can never get an appoinment. She thinks so much of herself she expects you to be there 15 minutes earlier than your scheduled appointment time. She does not care about any problems you are having. She does not follow up. She thinks it is funny to crack jokes when doing a physical exam. Very unprofessional behavior. I think if she had this done to her she would not be happy. Why is it okay for her to do it to others. She refused to see me because I was 5 minutes late. I waited forever for an appointment. She walked in at the same time as me. Why does she think she is god???

Posted on August 4th, 2009

This OB-Gyn basically sewed me back together so horribly after my first child...that I ended up with a 1 cm. vaginal opening. I also had a fistula created by the repair of the tearing..which was not addressed. I had told her and the nurses after a few days that the site didn't feel right and that pieces of skin were hanging....she said it would "pull up an absorb into the rest of the skin"...well it didn't....it healed across making the vaginal hole occluded!When given the chance to fix it with a perineoplasty procedure...(and a big surgical bill)..I had a lot of pain following the procedure, yet strangely enough....NOTHING HAD CHANGED...VAGINA STILL OCCLUDED! FISTULA STILL PRESENT!!I felt mutilated and deformed. Sex was next to impossible!! I cannot believe what this doctor did to me!!

Rude and impatient

Posted on March 23rd, 2009

Rude and impatient with my problems. Seemed like she had better things to do.

Does not consult well with other Specialists

Posted on March 17th, 2009

Not willing to listen to other specialists diagnosis

Posted on January 5th, 2012