Dr. Joan Mass Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Joan Mass?

She Was My Dr in the Late 1980's

Posted on March 28th, 2017

I was seeing her for severe vertigo but getting nowhere. One Sat. morning, my husband called her to say I couldn't get up from the floor because I was so dizzy (I was later diagnosed with Meniere's Disease by another doctor). Imagine our shock when Dr. Mass yelled at my husband and said to him, "Look, I have problems of my own, you know!" I never went back to her.

Concerned Patient

Posted on October 17th, 2016

Dr. Mass's response to my needs were extremely slow. Only after informing the staff that I would be leaving, having already been discharged by my treating physician the day before, did Dr. Mass show up and give me her official blessing to leave. The insurance company should investigate why my hospital stay was unnecessarily extended.

Posted on January 27th, 2011

she was the worst doctor i have encoutered. keep your loved one away from this quack

Posted on October 13th, 2015