Have you seen Dr. Joan S Sisto?

Dr. Sisto is awesome!!

Dr. Sisto is life changing. She takes time to listen and really got to know me as a person. She’s so efficient and I’ve never had to wait in the waiting room. Amazing doctor!

I had a very bad experience with Dr Sisto. I had a rash on my face which I fairly certain was an allergic reaction and is absolutely not normal for my skin. When I went to see Dr Sisto, she literally sat down for less than 30 seconds, told me I had acne, wrote me a prescription for acne cream and then left. When I told her that the skin condition was not normal for me, she was extremely dismissive. I was charged over $60 for this.

DR SISTO EXAMINED ME TODAY, AND IT WAS A PLEASURE. I WAS TOTALY UNAWARE , THAT SHE REMOVED A MOLE FROM MY BACK, FOR LAB WORK. I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT HER AND HER ASSISTANT. JUST PLEASANT EFFICIANCY. JOE, SULLIVAN

Botox Ineffective!!!

Condescending manner... double shot of Botox in same area to fix raised eyebrow. Caused frozen area which looked unnatural . Said would not be permanent and that I would probably not return but kept the hefty fee for poor work caused by her!! Outraged!!!

It is your hairdressers job to check scalp for moles not hers.

As part of the routine skin check Dr. Sisto will not perform a scalp check. She condescendingly asks if you have a hairdresser, and then quickly tells you to have your hairdresser monitor for moles and changes in moles. I would never go back except to ask her for a haircut.

Excellence

I love Dr Sisto, she thorough, fast, very nice can't ask for anything better than that.

Book with Dr. Sisto

I first saw Dr. Sisto last year for my first skin check. As a young female, I didn't think I would have to make an appointment to see a Dermatologist until I was older, but I was recommended by my PCP to do so. After meeting Dr. Sisto, I am so happy that I did! Dr. Sisto is very kind, intelligent, and in-tune with her patients' needs. I was afraid to see a dermatologist due to what I may hear after spending may years in the sun, but Dr. Sisto's bedside manner was very professional and informative. I did not feel as if I was being judge, nor did I feel uncomfortable. She was able to answer all my questions in detail, and I left my appointment knowing that I found my long term dermatologist. Since then, I have also done cosmetic procedures with Dr. Sisto, and I couldn't not be happier. Dr. Sisto really cares about her patients, and she has a long time following to prove it. In conclusion, book with Dr. Sisto when having to make a medical/cosmetic procedure at NEDA. There may be a wait to get in, but it is well worth the wait. The staff is also very friendly and helpful when I am there for my appointments.

I was extremely disappointed in my visit with Dr. Sisto. I am a patient of her practice, and had referrals from my primary care doctor, a walk in clinic provider, and from the emergency room, to be seen immediately. Her office staff refused to schedule me immediately, and said 2 months from now was the next available date. Dr. Sisto was not personable whatsoever, and did not listen to anything I was saying. I could barely even finish a sentence. She diagnosed me as having "bites", but could not tell me from what, after being told repeatedly by other doctors that these were definitely not bites. More frustrating than an incorrect diagnosis, what the fact that Dr. Sisto 100% did not listen to anything I had to say. I tried to explain why these were probably not bites, but she had already made her mind up and was just trying to wrap up the appointment as fast as possible. I got absolutely NOTHING out of my appointment with Dr. Sisto, and am still in the same place I was to begin with. Unfortunately, this was not my first horrible experience with this doctor, and I learned my lesson. I will NEVER go back to Dr. Sisto.

Dr. Joan S Sisto is similar to the following 4 Doctors near York, ME.