Dr. Joan Smith-Maclean Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joan Smith-Maclean?

Great doctor

Posted on March 8th, 2016

Dr. Smith Maclean is great. We used her for years, until our insurance changed and we had to switch doctors. The review about the broken foot is strange because it is common for there to be a delay in casting a broken bone if there is significant swelling.

Posted on December 30th, 2014

I saw this doctor after I broke my foot. She told me if my foot broke any further I would have to have surgery but that it couldn't be cast it for two weeks. I guess there weren't any available appointments before that? I was a dance major at UCD at the time contemplating a career in performing arts. She knew this. Breaking my foot further could have meant a career-ending injury. When I did finally have my foot cast two weeks after the injury, I was shocked that it took only about 20 minutes. If I had to do it over again, I would have gone to a different doctor and/or a different facility to have my foot cast in a timely manner. This lack of appropriate medical care was inexcusable.

Posted on March 5th, 2015