Dr. Joan Sweeney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joan Sweeney?

Never told me results of all tests

Posted on July 6th, 2017

Just never gave me results of tests.. Office person called to say it showed an infection somewhere. Didn't know of any

Posted on December 27th, 2016

It is very hard to get someone to talk to me about my care with the nursing staff. I realize that Dr Sweeny sees a lot of patients, but I don't feel like I can ask all the questions I have for her or her staff. Guess I just feel like I am being blow off.

Great Doc!

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

Wonderful Dr.! most of the wait is while you are in the examination room, but she takes her time with you, which could be why there is a wait. To me that is definitely worth it! She explained everything in Layman's terms, so I had no difficulty understanding, and took everything I said into account. I didn't feel like I was rushed or half-listened to.

Posted on September 4th, 2013

Dr Sweeney is caring and compassionate. Only doctor to take the time to listen to me. Extremely thorough and very knowledgeable. She has helped me understand my diagnosis and cares about me.

Posted on August 23rd, 2013

Takes care of 2 of my family members. Always feel they are in good hands under her care. Great bedside manner!

Go somewhere else

Posted on August 20th, 2013

After 10 days of phone tag and no way for me to call back and get a human, I got the advice to go to the ER. I had to tell the ER nurse what the usual procedure is, then the ER doc gave me something else. The nurse thought it was weird that my neurologist didn't just take care of me. The ER doc thought it was weird. My family doc thought it was weird. The nurse at my family doc office thought the neurologist should have just called in the usual steroids that I get for this type of problem. My husband, mother-in law, and brother all think I should find a new doc. All of the medical professionals I talk to think I should find a new doc. Save yourself the trouble and don't start with this one! She's a very nice person, but it's impossible to get any help in a timely manner if you're having a problem!

Office is terrible!

Posted on July 29th, 2013

Dr. sweeney diagnosed my MS. I initially liked her, she did spend time with me. After the diagnosis I was on my own! The office staff is the worst! No calls back, incorrect information forwarded to the dr, poor communication between each other, cancel appointments and doesnt reschedule. As a newly diagnosed pt I dont know anything! Need answers to questions, never get it. Looking for a new dr!

Posted on May 8th, 2013

Have to agree with the previous comment. Just horrible, makes a bad situation worse. This "doctor" is completely unresponsive.

Posted on May 31st, 2012

Horrible experience. Does not return phone calls, or gove any needed info to patients. I would not take my goldfish here. Should not be in practice.

Posted on November 7th, 2017