Dr. Joan C Tsang Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Joan C Tsang?

Misdiagnosed my child twice, claiming he had scabies although she never did a light test or a skin test. Begged for a dermatologist referral and she was uncooperative and disregarded my motherly instinct, keep prescribing different harmful creams. Took it upon myself to find a dermatologist and found my son was allergic to fleas. This is absolutely unexceptable. Lack of communication, never returned emails and put my child on the back-burner. I wouldn't recommend her for the care of your child.

Would not recommend

Dr. Sang would not listen to my opinion as a mother and flat out called me a liar when I told her what a doctor at the hospital had told me about a question I had. She also is not a supportive doctor in breastfeeding. I was pushed formula from day one and she was very rude about my decision to stick with exclusive breastfeeding, My son ended up in the hospital because she refused to diagnose him with reflux. I do not recommend her if you are an active breastfeeding mother who cares about the well being of your child and needs knowledgeable insight about breastfeeding and the needs of your child. Pam her nurse was great with my child but Sang would not listen to concerns as a mother while Pam would. Also, the staff was rude also when I had concerns and needed to speak to Pam. I had to leave a message with them to give to the nurse and was laughed at for asking about vitamins that would affect my child through my breastmilk. Very disappointed and have since found a great doctor.

Love Our Doctor!

We love Dr. Tsang! She is great with our kids. We've been seeing Dr. Tsang ever since she came to Reflection Ridge. We also have an autistic son who is very relaxed around Dr. Tsang. Appointments are easy and quick to get and we very seldom have much more then a very short wait.

She is really great with my kids!

Very patient. She is a great doctor.

We had this doctor for alittle while she miss dign. my child twice and now my child has lost her since of life for a young lady do to this doctors actions and she will never be the same. She shouldn't be looking after children

AWESOME

We have been seeing Dr. Tsang since my oldest was born (now 9) and shes great. I have OCD and she does a great job at putting my worries to rest. and Mrs. Pam in great to. I would and do reccomend her to anyone. Lets say I drive 45 min to a hour for a appointment and I trust what she says and tells me.

Dr. Joan C Tsang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bonney Lake, WA.