1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Joan Warrenski?

Treated me as an inpatient, October 1997

An inpatient at a Boston-area hospital that's since closed, I was suffering a severe agitated depression that wasn't yet controlled by medication. During a morning check-in, Dr. Warrenski seemed to take pleasure in telling me that my symptoms indicated weakness and poor character, and that I needed to get my act together. Looking into her eyes, I saw a person not just cruel but incapable of empathy; I believe this woman is a true sadist. It shocks me that she's still practicing. My heart goes out to the other patients she's treated in the past 21 years.

Agree with other description... She is fake and no empathy... nothing to offer so stay away... not even pleasant

Please go to someone else

She is socially odd, dismissive, fake, impatient, and lacks empathy. She makes snap decisions without asking or listening to all the symptoms and ignores what doesn't fit into her preconceived notions. She gives psychiatrists a bad name. Do not go to her.

Bipolar Disorder

Dr. Joan Warrenski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brookline, MA.

Dr. Joan Warrenski Is this you?