Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joan Kidd
Dr. Joan Kidd, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Kidd is affiliated with Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital, Florida Hospital Orlando and Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health. Dr. Kidd has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Joan Kidd has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Joan Kidd has the following 2 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
Dr. Joan Kidd has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Kidd is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Florida Hospital Orlando
Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health
Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women
Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Orlando Regional Medical Center
Lucerne Medical Center
Florida Hospital Med Center
Orlando Health Inc
Orlando Regional Healthcare System
32 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions9964 University Blvd, Orlando, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joan Kidd in this video.
Dr. Joan Kidd is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.