Have you seen Dr. Joan M Wiss?

I am a patient of Doctor Wiss and have been under her care for the last few years. Having had numerous skin cancers over the years, I have been under the care of several different dermatologists as I moved from place to place. I am now a patient of Dr. Wiss and can honestly say that she is the best dermatologist I have had. What sets her apart is her genuine interest in what you have to say about your condition and her ability to prescribe the correct remedy.

Personable and knows her stuff

Personable and knows her stuff

She is awesome!

Very good Dr. . She spends time to answer all questions and treats you like you are a person not just an appointment

Great doctor!

EXCELLENT!

Dr. Wiss is a very popular and talented surgical dermatologist, so getting an appointment may take a while, but if you're willing to go "standby," it's easy to get in when someone else cancels their appointment. Wait time to see her is usually 10 to 15 minutes. MUCH better than any of my other doctors...and there's a lot of them. She's pleasant, kind and takes time with her patients. She's a friendly doctor, and makes you feel very comfortable in her care. She treats you like a real person...not just another patient in the line. Her staff is equally friendly and engaging. They work hard for you and provide exceptional care.

She was great !!

I found Dr. Wiss to be an excellent Dermatologist. She makes the right diagnoses, spends time explaining,and is truly caring. I have had surgery by her with excellent results. The site has a scar mark I can hardly detect and no trouble healing following directions given. Her staff is outstanding and her nurses have been with her nearly 30 years between the two of them, that also says a lot about her personality. I know of two friends that she has found a melanoma on-- a lifesaver!

Steer clear

I'm writing this on behalf of my parents, both in their early 80's and both vibrant seniors. Both parents have had numerous skin cancers removed over the years with no problems. Within the span of the last 6 months, both had infections at the site of the stitches. My father's was so severe it landed him in the hospital with a serious staff infection. My mother's concerns about a stitched area not healing were "poo pooed". She was told she was not seeing oozing at the site, but she was. Unfortunately she discovered a stitch inside the wound that had not been properly removed - not the dissolvable kind! There is something sorely lacking in quality control at this office.

Excellent Dermatologist

Dr. Wiss was very knowledgeable and took the time to answer all my questions.

Went to Dr. Wiss for a chemical peel and instead of doing a test patch to see how my skin would react, she did my entire face. I was severly burned and now I have big spots on my face that have no pigment I would not refer anyone to her

Dr. Joan M Wiss is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Myrtle Beach, SC.