Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joan H Zeidman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Joan H Zeidman has the following 13 expertise
- Adolescent Medicine
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
Dr. Joan H Zeidman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
I would give zero stars if I could. This is the worst medical experience I have ever had in my life. This doctor is small minded, nasty and aggressive. She's also incredibly stubborn to the point where she has one method for treating people and doesn't deviate from it. You could come in with a missing limb and she wouldn't recommend you go to the ER, she'd try to put you on a high hormone pill. I waited for OVER AN HOUR to be seen. I don't care what kind of doctor's office this is that is UNACCEPTABLE. My time is valuable. I make sure I am there on time and expect the same respect in return. We all know doctor's offices go nuts if the patient is even five minutes late, why do they get to be an hour late. The staff was attentive but are clearly overworked and overwhelmed by the volume of patients. She did not care what I said or how I described my symptoms, Again, she knows only one solution for everyone's problem. If you dare ask her to explain why she will belittle and demean you. It's easy to get an appointment at this practice on short notice and I now know why because they are incredibly rude and unprofessional. Go anywhere else, anywhere before you go to this Doctor.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Zeidman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Joan H Zeidman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBryn Mawr Womens Health Associates, 919 Conestoga Rd Ste 104, Bryn Mawr, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joan H Zeidman in this video.
Dr. Joan H Zeidman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bryn Mawr, PA.