Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joanell Darnell
Dr. Joanell Darnell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Metairie, LA. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics. Dr. Darnell is affiliated with Ochsner Baptist Medical Center, Tulane-Lakeside Hospital and Kenner Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Joanell Darnell has the following 1 specialty
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Darnell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ochsner Baptist Medical Center
Kenner Regional Medical Center
Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
East Jefferson General Hospital
Ochsner M C Kenner
33 Years Experience
Louisiana State University at New Orleans
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Joanell Darnell accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions4721 Hessmer Ave, Metairie, LA
Dr. Joanell Darnell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Metairie, LA.