Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joanette I Claridge-Weisse has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Joanette I Claridge-Weisse has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Joanette I Claridge-Weisse is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Diagnosed the cut on my forehead from 10 feet away, did not check for any concussion, applied a Dermabond instead of needed stitches, didn't even care for my name nor the fact that I would be driving back home myself, charged an exorbitant amount for nothing, didn't care to call afterwords to check in the healing process, which it didn't for almost 3 months.
Dr. Claridge-Weisse is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1995
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSt Johns Riverside Hospital Dobbs Ferry Pavilion, 128 Ashford Ave, Dobbs Ferry, NY
Dr. Joanette I Claridge-Weisse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dobbs Ferry, NY.