Dr. Joanette I Claridge-Weisse Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Joanette I Claridge-Weisse?

Not qualified!

Diagnosed the cut on my forehead from 10 feet away, did not check for any concussion, applied a Dermabond instead of needed stitches, didn't even care for my name nor the fact that I would be driving back home myself, charged an exorbitant amount for nothing, didn't care to call afterwords to check in the healing process, which it didn't for almost 3 months.

Misdiagnosis my condition requiring me to return to the emergency room two day later.Further, her billing service is poor and there practices are questionable.

extremely rude and unprofessional. does not care about the patients. avoid by any means possible. people like that should never be allowed to practice medicine