Dr. Joann Jackson Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Joann Jackson?

Posted on November 7th, 2016

Dr. Jackson not only knows her medicine, she knows how to make a patient feel calm. She is genuine in her care.

Excellent doctor - kind and attentive

Posted on August 16th, 2016

I have only ever had the best experience with Dr. Jackson and the staff at the practice. She has been very open and informative. (I'm happy she's younger than I am so she will be in practice for many years.)

She's fantastic

Posted on May 26th, 2016

I truly can't understand the one star reviews. I've been going to this practice for more than 15 years, but have had Dr. Jackson as my physician for the past 5 years. I love, love, love her! She helped me through a difficult personal period, and each time I see her, she is attentive and focused just on me and my needs. Wish all my docs could be like her.

Stay away from this doctor

Posted on October 9th, 2013

I should have known better after all the bad reviews... Stay away from this doctor!

Terrible Bedside Manner

Posted on August 8th, 2013

She rushed through the appointment, she looked angry and in a bad mood and she didn't wanted to answer any questions. It was a really bad experience. I will never go back.

RUDE !

Posted on January 30th, 2013

I really didn't have a problem with the office looking crowded or with the waiting time to see the doctor, the people at the reception where not bad, but the doctor was rude and showed a total lack of social skills, her brusque manner made me feel very uncomfortable. She ended up not making any diagnosis because she didn't have time for that, she said!!! I guess after 15 minutes no matter what is going on with the appointment, she has to go to the next patient and leave you hanging... This doctor definitely made a mistake choosing her career, she should be banned from work with people.

She delivered my baby

Posted on August 27th, 2012

I met Dr. Jackson while pregnant with my first child. As an older first time mom, I was pretty nervous about the whole thing. From our very first meeting, she out my mind at ease. I was fortunate to be able to have her deliver both my children. My husband and I LOVE her! You really couldn't ask for a better OB.

Caring

Posted on April 30th, 2011

Dr. Jackson is thorough, well connected, and very compassionate. I have nothing but respect for her and plan on keeping her as my doctor.

Kind and knowledgeable

Posted on November 18th, 2010

Dr. Jackson was recommended to me by a friend whose baby she had delivered. She made me feel very comfortable and was very knowledgeable about my concerns. I have been very pleases with her care.

Too busy to talk to patients

Posted on October 7th, 2010

After waiting a week for Dr. Jackson to call with test results, and after leaving 2 messages for Dr. Jackson, Dr. Jackson told me that she didn't have time in her day to talk to me on the phone.

Posted on January 30th, 2017