Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joann Acuna
Dr. Joann Acuna, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL, with other offices in Brandon, FL and Saint Marys, GA (and 8 other locations). She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Acuna is affiliated with Saint Luke's Hospital, Orange Park Medical Center Inc and Halifax County Medical Center - Atlantic Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Joann Acuna has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Joann Acuna has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Joann Acuna has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Joann Acuna is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Acuna is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Luke's Hospital
Orange Park Medical Center Inc
Halifax County Medical Center - Atlantic Campus
Halifax Behavioral Services
Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Halifax Medical Center
Halifax Medical Center Port Orange
12 Years Experience
University of South Florida Health
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joann Acuna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.