Dr. Joann W Dervay Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Joann W Dervay?

Should Not be listed as a Pain Management Doctor

I was sent to her by Workman's Comp. I am a white female and on my first visit and I felt intimidated by her, She assessed my back problems and asked what my pain level was. I told her and she mocked me and said I couldn't be in that much pain. She talked to the workman's comp. nurse more than me. Right before I was dismissed I told her I was in pain and needed somthing so she ordered a ten's machine which I got 2 weeks later. This doctor talkes down to you and treats you like your a drug dealer. Her bedside manner is that of a snake. No compassion or healing with her. Don't go to her, it's a complete waste of time.

Not as the patient but with a patient... Horrible experience!!!!

It's a shame that this is allowed

I almost get physically sick when I reflect on my one visit. It was degrading and demoralizing. I can't believe people have not collectively sued this quack. Unreal.

Cervical Neck problems

First of all Dr. Dervay is an excellent doctor. She's thorough and that is something that has kept me a happy patient. I've been a patient of hers for two years She does what she can for you and Let's you know of all the available options there are instead of just of just writing you a prescription Not saying she will not give you anything for pain She's not like some doctors that sometimes hand you a prescription and send you on your way. She actually takes the time to make sure that she finds out what's wrong and goes from there. I highly recommend Dr Dervay

The rudest Doctor I have ever seen she lied about my bad pain after my injury. She did not do anything for me.

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

No bedside manner or compassion whatsoever. I have chronic pain from back surgeries including nerve pain. She lied about me in my record and basically accused me of selling or hoarding my pain meds. She's extremely unprofessional and rude and I definitely recommend you go elsewhere.

She sucks as a "Dr"

I went to her for lower back pain, PCOS, knee bursitis and bad wrist problems. She took one look at me and said you're fat and that's why you have back problems. All you need to do is lose weight and excersice and you will be cured. For the PCOS she sad I should have my uterus and overies taken out because "you don't need them anymore anyway" (I'm 52) and said all I needed for the other stuff was Advil. Worst Dr ever!!!! I wouldn't let her treat my cats let alone people!!!!!

Very Honest and Straightforward.

She made it crystal clear that she had already made up her mind about myself and my condition before she ever met me! Never even looked at my paperwork or me until I made her angry enough to call the doctor that referred me and even then she just acted like a child whose mommy was making her do something she didn’t want to do!

patient

I have had a triple fusion in my right foot along with other multiple leg and foot surgeries and now my left hip is going. I have been receiving Floroscoptic injections every 4 months because of the pain. I also have R.A and severe degenerative joint disease. I am 60 and don't like depending on medicine. I have always bounced back after surgeries and have never had to depend on pain mangement, but this time I needed the help. Dr. Durvey has given me my life back when I lost hope. She has taken her time to listen to me and cared for my needs. I have my dependency back since I can still work while under her care, so I can live a more productive life. I can not thank her enough for how she has improved my life.

She was HORRIBLE!!!!worst Dr ever. Has no right to b called dr. Mean beyond belief. NEVER LISTENED TO ME !!! MADE HER OWN THINGS TO YELL YES I SAID YELL LIKE SCOLDING A CHILD!!!!!i wounded recommend her to a dog!!! What a HATEFUL UNCOMPASSIONATE LOW LIFE THAT DOESNT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO B CALLED A DR. The director of the company NEEDS TO READ HER REVIEWS N IF HE DOES N LETS IT B. HES JUST AS BAD!!!!!!

Dr. Dervay

Saw her today for an EMG test. The needle portion of the test was extremely painful, I told her it was hurting, she told me to relax. I couldn't so she stopped the test all together. She is rude and has no bedside manner. Stay away from this doctor.