Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joann M Eufemia has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 14
This woman gives you all the time you need with her. You don't mind waiting in the waiting room when you know she is giving someone else the same good treatment she gives you. She cares, not only about what ails you, but everything about you. If my husband is in the office with me, she even asks him how he's doing. She goes out of her way to find the right specialist for you if you need one. I miss her since she's retired. She a very big loss in the medical world.
Capital Health System
Dr. Joann M Eufemia accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJoann Marie Eufemia Md, 16 Harvest Ln, Medford, NJ
Dr. Joann M Eufemia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Medford, NJ.