Dr. Joann M Lohr Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Joann M Lohr?

AAA

shes keeping me alive shes my angel

Dr Lohr is a very caring and compassionate person. I am proud to call her my doctor. She goes above and beyond to care for her patients. I am glad that I have her in my corner, when it come to my health .

Inappropriate and violates patient privacy

Dr.Lohr was rude, egotistical, condescending, and uncompassionate. She introduced herself as a understanding surgeon, but talked about herself and her husband instead of answering my questions. She also violated my privacy twice. Worst experience ever with a medical "professional".

Iv been a patient of Dr. LOHR for over 25 years she is kind, patient, knowledgeable,kind and very good to family members.

Bedside manner of a porcupine

Unless lack of empathy and compassion are appealing to you, do yourself and/or your loved ones a favor and FIND A DIFFERENT DOCTOR!! I wouldn't recommend her to my worst enemy. Also, doesn't respond in a timely manner, sometimes if at all, and is INCREDIBLY rude and condescending to the nursing staff at the hospital.

I have never in my life met such a condescending and patronizing doctor. She spoke to me like a child and was incredibly rude when I suggested I would be getting a second opinion.

Wonderful physician. Really takes care of her patients.

Very disappointed.

Very long wait, office staff unhelpful, I could have left without paying my copay because nobody bothered to even ask if I had one. Dr. Lohr was always rushed, spent no more than five minutes with me, and didn't give me any time to ask questions or express concerns. They lost my test results after I had already waited over a week to get them! She thought she gave me an antibiotic prescription but she never did. I just had my final appt with her, and I still have no real diagnosis other than "an infection". I was extremely disappointed with her and her staff, and will never return.

What a mistake choosing her for my surgery

About the worst medical experience I have ever had. I actually went to another surgeon to finish my medical needs. Gave me the wrong medicine post surgery (even after we discussed what medicine i could tolerate). Tried to get a hold of her for 3 days after the surgery and could not get a call back and her rude staff was no help at all. Would never, ever go to her again! Worst follow up and communication i have ever experienced.

in a hurry and speaks too fast .

went to Good sam hospital 1 yr ago for a superfical blood clot in my leg. been a yr saw her 2 times after that. she has kept me on warfarin. and lab work every week . and hard to get ahold of for refills.

She is nice to patients but is extremely rude to the other staff. Not something a patient likes to see.

I was first told my surgery could take place next week, then I was scheduled three weeks and one day later, now they have moved me four days later on a inconvenient date and time. Totally uncaring about any pre-surgery anxiety or whether my symptoms will potentially worsen.

Dr. Joann M Lohr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.