Dr. Joann V Pinkerton Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Joann V Pinkerton?

Outstanding!

Dr. Pinkerton is a great listener, provides knowledge and expertise when diagnosing, is caring, professional, and thoughtful. She works tirelessly to diagnose and get the patient the appropriate care. I would highly recommend her to any woman; I trust her judgment completely.

Kind, Attentive, Smart and Thorough Professional

"Dr. Pink" and her staff are terrific with all the patients with whom I saw them interact. I have had only one visit in their clinic, but I am looking forward to having my GYN needs met there for the next 30 years or however long I have left! They are the best and met my expectations on every level. This has been true through all my experiences with UVA Health, by the way.