Dr. Joann Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joann Smith?

Highly Recommended Psychiatrist

Posted on November 21st, 2015

Extremely knowledgeable psychopharmachologist; provides excellent balance between various medications; good office care and highly trustworthy; easy to schedule appointments and on time; great businessman's psychiatrist - helps with work related issues.

Saved my life!

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

Sincere, very knowledgable, highly intelligent and trustworthy. Worth every penny. Saved my life, and made my family's much better!

Posted on February 25th, 2014

Dr. Smith was able to diagnose my problems within a short period of time. I am grateful for all of her help. She has always been able to meet my schedule for appointments and I never had to wait to see her. Dr. Smith is a wonderful Psychiatrist both caring, and professional.

Posted on December 2nd, 2010

this Dr lied and told me (over the phone) that she couldn't call in a brand name RX, I would have to make an office visit (and pay $250) to come get the RX. when I couldn't make the appointment I asked her to mail it to me and she never did, she let me just run out. This is something I take daily. After waiting a week I finally called my GP who said no problem, he would call it in right away.

Doctor's Response

A doctor can't telephone in a brand name prescription (eg, "Wellbutrin", not Buproprion, the generic). The pharmacist requires hard copy. No lying here. This patient's doctor probably called in the generic. Psychiatric medications are not candy; they have powerful effects and unwanted side effects. We are responsible for both. Reevaluation of each patient at the interval that is right for him or her is essential for their safety.

Posted on April 28th, 2017