Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joann Somers has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Joann Somers has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Joann Somers has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Joann Somers is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
I have been going to Dr. somers for five years... she has delivered both of my children. She is an excellant doctor who takes her time with each patient and addresses all issues. She has even remembered things about my kids I honestly thought she would forget. The babies she delivers are like her children and her excitement to see them post pregnancy is refreshing. The wait can be long but is so worth it.
I like Dr. Somers and have been going to her for 10 years. The overriding problem is the wait time in the office as well as getting an appointment. The last time I had an appointment for a check-up I got confused as to the date and missed it. Of course, you never get a reminder call from this office they are hoping you miss it. I called and explained the circumstances why I had jumbled up the date. The receptionist said that she would look at the dr's schedule and give me an appointment pretty soon so they took my phone number to call me back. Of course, they never called back.
36 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Joann Somers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJoann Somers Md, 22 Old Short Hills Rd Ste 204, Livingston, NJ
Dr. Joann Somers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livingston, NJ.