Dr. Joann Somers Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Joann Somers?

Busy doctor but thorough

Dr Somers knows what she's talking about and works on you very quickly and smoothly. However she is very busy so she doesn't have the time to really sit down and chat so have all your questions prepared mentally before you see her!

I have been going to Dr. Somers since I was 18 and I am turning 50 . She is well worth the wait. She remembers everything and looks at the whole picture not just what she specializes in.

I had to make my appointment almost one year in advance. I asked the staff to call me in case of cacellation which never happend. I had to wait over two hours. One hour in waiting room and one hour in exam room. Nobody came to let me know what was going on. She is a good doctor though.

worth the wait

I have been going to Dr. somers for five years... she has delivered both of my children. She is an excellant doctor who takes her time with each patient and addresses all issues. She has even remembered things about my kids I honestly thought she would forget. The babies she delivers are like her children and her excitement to see them post pregnancy is refreshing. The wait can be long but is so worth it.

I like Dr. Somers and have been going to her for 10 years. The overriding problem is the wait time in the office as well as getting an appointment. The last time I had an appointment for a check-up I got confused as to the date and missed it. Of course, you never get a reminder call from this office they are hoping you miss it. I called and explained the circumstances why I had jumbled up the date. The receptionist said that she would look at the dr's schedule and give me an appointment pretty soon so they took my phone number to call me back. Of course, they never called back.

Excellant Doctor

Not Good

Excellent Doctor

Exceptional Doctor

Dr. Somers is a phenomenal doctor and I will see no other. Her only issue is that she stands alone with too many patients - that explains the wait time to get an appointment and also to get in to see her. She helped me through a miscarriage in my fifth month and cried with me... She delivered my daughter during an emergency C-Section which saved her life. This woman is an extraordinary doctor and I would trust no other.

stay away

very disappointed

dr. somers

I have been with dr. somrers for @ 12 yrs. whereas i had abnormal paps from other drs. she told me not to worry she knew why it was occurring and she correct. When yrs later I did have an abnormal pap she was very casutious and monitored me for several yrs. with reg. paps to ensure there were no further problems. She never rushes me and always answrers my questions. Many yrs ago I was undergoing fertiity tx w/ another dr. and he found a cyst that he needed to poperste on. Everythning was happening so fast but when I called the office and told them what was happening they conected me to her immediately twice that day and she guided me as to what to ask the other dr. I did need surgery and thank g-d everything was fine and it was comforting to know she was there for me. She is amazing!

Dr. Joann Somers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livingston, NJ.