Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joanna M Adkins
Dr. Joanna M Adkins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Morgantown, WV. She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Joanna M Adkins has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Joanna M Adkins has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
7 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2011
West Virginia University Hospital
Dr. Joanna M Adkins Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Joanna M Adkins's office for more information.
1 Stadium Dr Morgantown, WV : (304) 598-4850
Locations & DirectionsWEST VIRGINIA UNIVERSITY PHYSICIANS, 1 Stadium Dr, Morgantown, WV
Dr. Joanna M Adkins is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Morgantown, WV.