Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joanna Connolly
Dr. Joanna Connolly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Flourtown, PA (and 1 other location). She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Connolly is affiliated with Chestnut Hill Hospital and Medical College Pennsylvania. She speaks English.
Dr. Joanna Connolly has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Connolly treated me very poorly when I first saw her at the age of 19 for painful periods. She was always running late, and then when she entered the room she was rude, condescending and did not listen to a word I said. She pushed birth control constantly, even though I was NOT sexually active for religious reasons. She criticized me for not being sexually active. I told her I was waiting to be married because I have a more strict upbrining, and she laughed at me. I also have a medical condition which puts me at risk for blood clots and she STILL tried to prescribe birth control, even though it is dangerous for me. She was EXTREMELY rude and uncaring. I decided to go somewhere else for my care and NEVER returned to her office.
I waited well over an huor for this broad to show up. She was rude an pushy with me, and i found out later that she put things in my medical chart that weren't even true. I'm in the military, so I needed to have those medical records for my physical and the facts were all wrong when I read them! She was constantly trying to force me to take the BC Pill even though I am morally opposed to it and it negatively affects my pre-existing heart problem. She just ignores what I say and she knows absolutely nothing about dealing with patients that have other medical problems.
Dr. Connolly is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Chestnut Hill Hospital
Medical College Pennsylvania
37 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Joanna Connolly accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joanna Connolly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.