Dr. Joanna M Deleo Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Joanna M Deleo?

This Dr. is a fraud!

Went to Dr. Joanna Deleo for laser hair removal...it doesn't work. Fascility is filthy, and unprofessional. Laser is very old, and loud. Wrong laser for the wrong purpose. No cooling gel to protect skin, no eye wear to protect eyes, no after care advise like other places I've been to... because her laser doesn't work!

Bad results with botox

I had botox and substantial bruising afterwards in several areas that lasted two weeks. Results still do not look good. Dr. Deleo did not seem concerned about my results and offered no help. Very quick with the procedure too, perhaps too quick which caused unwanted reaults.

I do not recommend

I did hair removal laser, it's old machine, the docto so fast ! Hard to get appointment !

Best Doctor

Best Doctor in the area. Takes great care of all patients. Great personality and always makes you feel comfortable.

OutpatientOutp

Was treated in 2007. Three surgeries to repair pelvic prolapse but Dr. DeLeo did not recognize as pelvic prolapse. During second surgery she denied a cyst which appeared on the MRI existed. The last surgery had me ambulanced to inpatient hospital for transfusion.Presurgery blood labs indicated I was anemic but she never informed me. I had not been anemic before. When she advised me to do nothing when I called with a post surgical complaint, I later ended up at Hershey Medical ER with an abscess in colo-rectal area. Two surgeries and much physical therapy (still ongoing) to recover from her damage.