Dr. Joanna Jakubowska Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joanna Jakubowska?

Posted on March 30th, 2016

I felt so much better after one visit. Everyone was,so kind and friendly.

wasn't what I was looking for

Posted on August 29th, 2014

I found her caring but difficult to understand her because of her Polish accent. She was very fast to want to prescribe meds, (at my first appointment) which I didn't want or do.

Posted on March 24th, 2012

I find her very caring and concerned about my mental health. She knows the right meds for me and that makes all the difference in my quality of life. She is very cautious about what she will prescribe and you must respect such a Dr. because it is too easy for patients to get what they are demanding and this may not be in the patient's best interest. I feel she is alway minful of what is best for the patient v. what the patient desires

Posted on May 16th, 2015