Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joanna Kluch has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I have been going to Dr Kluch for over 7 years now and have been completely happy with her professionalism. She took the time to listen to me and found solutions to my problems that other doctors had disregarded. She is an outstanding doctor, has great bedside manner and would recommend her to everyone I know.
I have been going to Dr Kluch for over 5 years now and have been completely happy with her professionalism. She took the time to listen to me and found solutions to my problems that other doctors had disregarded. She is an outstanding doctor, has great bedside manner and would recommend her to everyone I know. Having recently been admitted to the hospital, she is always able to answers all my questions and is very patient with my lack of medical knowledge. She was able to find my wifeâs lung cancer before it spread and my wife is now cancer free. She also helped us quit smoking which wasnât easy but now we can breathe easy. The only issue I have is with Mercy and its terrible policies, such as scheduling. St Johnâs was much better.
I lost my doctor and was told that Dr. Kluch was a good doctor and well respected by her patients. I don't know who they had been going to put I found this not to be the case. It was determined that I needed surgery. Dr. Kluch and her staff were to make an appointment for me with the surgeon. It has been over a month and I have not received any information concerning an appointment. Dr. Kluch will not respond to my e-mails and her staff will not return my calls. Thank God it was not life threatening. In short, I am in search of another doctor and hope to be able to schedule an appointment with a surgeon without a referral. I suggest you go to Dr. Kluch if you have a cold or a cut. Nothing more serious.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Joanna Kluch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMercy Clinic Family Medicine West Kearney, 2212 W Kearney St, Springfield, MO
Dr. Joanna Kluch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MO.