Dr. Joanna Lewis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joanna Lewis?

Do NOT go to Yacktman Pediatrics

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

I have nothing against this doctor except that I cannot see her when my children are sick. The Yacktman Pediatrics group does a great job with scheduled appointments but cannot accommodate sick children. I have 2 children and one of those children has special needs and is non verbal. Time and time again I have to wait for a nurse to call back to tell me that they do not have openings and I should give my son tylenol. I can figure out tylenol on my own. If a child is sick, especially a child with special needs, they should make sure they see him that day and the doctor, not a nurse should follow up with me. This medical group handles sick patients in a way that is unacceptable. I will never again bring my children here.

Great Doctor, my daughter and I love her

Posted on March 12th, 2012

Dr. Lewis is taking care of my daughter since her birth in Feb 2011. I am extremely satisfied with Dr. Lewis and my daughter loves her. She is so caring, explains everything so well, helps me compare and understand various solutions, motivates me to talk about my baby's well being and health, and behavior. I just feel responsible to share this because as a first time mom I was so worried about the pediatrician I had to chose but I am glad I made the right choice and feel so confident in Dr. Lewis. My baby rarely gets ill - we're taking a good care of her and of course thanks to our doctor as well. I am a full time and busy mom so having this reliable and proactive support from my healthcare provider is very important to me! Thank you for been so nice, patient and good to us :)

Posted on May 21st, 2016