Dr. Joanna Nawroski-Wozniak Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Joanna Nawroski-Wozniak?

Posted on September 23rd, 2010

Dr. Nawroski-Wozniak is has several years of practice and is a very personable and great doctor. My family and I have been seeing her for the last 11 years and highly recommend her to anyone out there.

good clinic

Posted on September 19th, 2010

i was very stisfied with my visit in the clinic.doctorwas very helpfull and proffesional and good nursing stuff.i higly recommend this clinic Y.C.

Posted on August 18th, 2009

SHE USE TO BE A GOOD DR. I STARTED GOING TO SEE JOANNA 14YRS AGO MY GRANDMA RECOMENNED ME NOW SHE HAS LACKED ON HER PROFESSIONALISM WHEN I GO SEE A DR. IM COMING IN CAUSE I DON'T FEEL GOOD N I WANT TO BE CHECKED OUT NOT JUST GIVE ME MY PRESCRIPTIONS OR A PAIN SHOT N SEND ME ON MY WAY FIND OUT WHY I FEEL THIS WAY FOR EXAMPLE I WENT TO SEE DR.JOANNA ONE TIME I FELT LIKE I WAS DYING IN BAD PAIN N FEELIN MISERABLE N ALL SHE DID WAS GIVE ME A SHOT FOR THE PAIN LATER THAT DAY I WINDED UP AT THE EMERGENCY N THEY TOLD ME I HAD BACTERIA IN MY BLOOD.THEY DID'NT HAVE MY NUMBER SO THEY CALLED MY DR. TO SEE IF SHE CAN GET A HOLD OF ME TO TELL ME TO GO BACK TO THE HOSPITAL.IF SHE WOULDN'T OVER BOOK HER SELF WITH THE PEOPLE FROM HER COUNTRY R JUST LET HER PEOPLE WALK IN N SHE COMES OUT N TALKS TO THEM N HANDS THEM THERE PRESCRIPTIONZ N THEN HAVE THE NERVE TO TELL US SHE AINT GOT TIME.I'M PRETTY SURE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE THATS WHY A LOT OF PEOPLE R LEAVING HER BUT SHE NEEDS TO BE CHECKED OUT

Very Bad Doctor