Dr. Joanna D Pakula Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Joanna D Pakula?

She was patient and caring, and she saw me even though I was not a current patient. She prescribed meds that definitely helped, and I recovered quickly after seeing her.

She's young but knowledgeable, proactive and very courteous!

- Makes you feel comfortable- Thinks ahead and monitors the situation- Kind and personable

Was unwilling to spend time to explain a new condition to me, was unwilling to take my past medical history into consideration when diagnosing. Had no concern for cost, even when I said I was only working 10 hrs a week and had no insurance coverage.

COPD

Dr. Joanna D Pakula is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glenview, IL.