Dr. Joanna Partridge Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joanna Partridge?

LIPS LOOK WORSE THAN BEFORE

Posted on July 24th, 2017

I WANTED MY LIPS DONE. BEFORE THE TOP HAD A LINE OR 2 THAT THE LIPSTICK WAS BLEEDING AND IT BOTHERED ME. THEY GAVE ME AN APPOINTMENT. I CAME IN AT 200PM AND THE DR CAME IN TO DO MY LIPS ABOUT 20 MINUTES LATER. SHE WAS GENTLE. I HAD MY LIPS DONE BEFORE NO PROBLEMS WITH A DIFFERENT DR.. FOR SOME REASON SHE GAVE ME RESTYLANE SILK WHICH I NEVER HAD BEFORE. SHE TOLD ME WHEN I WENT BACK 2 WEEKS LATER THAT IT IS A SOFTER PRODUCT. MY LIPS HAVE AT LEAST 8 LINES THAT MAKE THE LIPSTICK BLEED EVEN MORE THAN BEFORE. I ASKED FOR 1/2 MY MONEY BACK. I THOUGHT THAT WAS FAIR. THEY REFUSED. KNOW I HAVE TO STOP PAYMENT ON CREDIT CARD. I HAVE ALSO MY UPPER ON THE RIGHT SIDE LIP IS FULLER THAN THE OTHER. THE BOTTOM LIP IS NOT FULL AT ALL . I GUESS THAT"S WHY I HAVE SO MY LITTLE FEATHER MARKS WHICH I DIDN"T HAVE BEFORE. IM SO DISAPPOINTED. I WAS RECOMMENDED TO HER. SHE IS GENTLE BUT DIDN"T GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT. I HAVE ALWAYS STOOD ON PRINCIPALS AND I AM 65 YEARS OLD. SHE NEVER TOOK PICTURES BUT I HAVE NOW DO. PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS FIRST. SHE ALSO GAVE ME A FULL BOTTLE . I ALWAYS ONLY HAD A HALF BOTTLE.

Very skilled plastic surgeon

Posted on July 17th, 2014

Dr Partridge is a very skilled and talented plastic surgeon. Very caring and professional. Would highly recommend her for her top notch knowledge and skill. My procedure went very quickly and with no pain.

Posted on October 18th, 2011

I was in the emergency room a week ago needing stitches on my face. The attending dr. suggested a plastic surgeon because of the area and they have the expertise. I agreeded! Dr. Partridge was on call that night and she came to the hospital. She was so caring. She talked to me during the process and made me feel comfortable. I felt better and knew that I was in good hands... I had my stitches taken out today and it looks amazing after 8 days. She is a great doctor! She spent as much time with me in the office as I needed. So happy that she was on call that night!

Posted on August 24th, 2011

Dr. Partridge was recommended from my orthopedic surgeon. She is a most caring, concerned physician. She is never in a hurry and very thorough in providing education about the situation and answering questions. Her office staff is top notch. Dr. Partridge did a skin graft in the crease in my elbow after having a gangerous wound. She did an excellent job on a very difficult and ugly wound. She even provided me with her personal cell phone number if I experienced any problems with my wound vac. I would recommend her to anyone I meet.

Posted on February 3rd, 2011

I went to Dr. Partridge because I have acne scars and found her to be very caring. She had a plan of action which was to do laser treatments. Even though you can still see some of the scars there was an overall improvement. I would definitely have the procedures done again and would not think twice about referring a friend to her.

Survivor

Posted on July 10th, 2010

Nice lady.Gentle. She cared about me.She took pride in her work.

PATIENT

Posted on January 4th, 2010

I was a patient of Dr partridge and would hig

Posted on April 13th, 2017