Dr. Joanna L Siegel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joanna L Siegel?

have seen this doctor for several years and am very satisfied with her attention during office visits and her desire to help. I also like her personality a lot. She's friendly and easy to speak with .

I really like Dr. Siegel, but she tends to overbook, particularly for procedures at St. Vincents. Pick a Wednesday if you need to have any hospital procedures.

Rough Prep and colonoscopy

Colon test I had last week bad experience first the prep caused me to dehydrate and pass out.....no visit to Dr. Siegel's, office before the test after the test I had bruises on my abdomen and swollen places... back was tender where my kidney is... someone had to really put pressure on my abdomen to still have bruises after a week... had no follow up appointment with her after the test... called her...she called me back and of course she was soooo sorry ..said she had a difficult time getting the scope through... I think she should have told me I might have some bruises due to the difficult time she had ...... no follow up visit..... I hope there is a test someday that is not invasive.

Rough Colonospy