Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jo S May has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
dr. studley herself was not too bad but staff was horrible. receptionist is completely rude and refused to see children while telling wife she overreacts. kids misdiagnosed with whatever going around at time. Daughter had pneumonia and was shrugged off with just common cold had to go to E.R. several hours after improper diagnoses. Dr. Studley was great but usually seen PA instead of Dr.
I moved to Norther mi recently I needed a pediatrician for my b3 yr old. Went in was told I needed to fill out application. I did the girl said the Doc will look at it and they will get back nothing I call the woman said the doc JS looked it over and said my daughter is not a good fit. what? I asked what that meant and she replied we don't have to tell you I replied I think you should and she hung up on me! I have never been treated so badly. I wonder what other children she has done this to and what all the children have in common? They have not heard the last about this!!!
She needs to learn a better bedside manner and have better staff. We all can't be perfect. Moms are busy people and can't remember everything. Missed one appointment and then she refused to see my son. Why punish my son? He's 4 months old, he didn't do anything wrong. Be a little more compassionate lady.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2011, 2012, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2015, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Jo S May accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHuron Shores Walk In Clinic, 110 Beech St Ste A, Tawas City, MI
Dr. Jo S May is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tawas City, MI.