Dr. Jo S May Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jo S May?

horrible staff (receptionistI

dr. studley herself was not too bad but staff was horrible. receptionist is completely rude and refused to see children while telling wife she overreacts. kids misdiagnosed with whatever going around at time. Daughter had pneumonia and was shrugged off with just common cold had to go to E.R. several hours after improper diagnoses. Dr. Studley was great but usually seen PA instead of Dr.

V

Mother

I moved to Norther mi recently I needed a pediatrician for my b3 yr old. Went in was told I needed to fill out application. I did the girl said the Doc will look at it and they will get back nothing I call the woman said the doc JS looked it over and said my daughter is not a good fit. what? I asked what that meant and she replied we don't have to tell you I replied I think you should and she hung up on me! I have never been treated so badly. I wonder what other children she has done this to and what all the children have in common? They have not heard the last about this!!!

Worst dr ever

She needs to learn a better bedside manner and have better staff. We all can't be perfect. Moms are busy people and can't remember everything. Missed one appointment and then she refused to see my son. Why punish my son? He's 4 months old, he didn't do anything wrong. Be a little more compassionate lady.

Dr. Jo is amazing. She is knowledgeable, realistic, funny, great with my kids, and great with me. As a new mom I never felt odd calling her office with all of my questions. Her office staff is also very helpful as is her FNP. She is awesome!

I am very pleased with every aspect of Dr. Jo's office. From the receptionist to the nurses, to Dr. Jo herself. I feel very comfortable with her and her office. It is a very welcoming atmosphere and they really have a heart for children!

We love Dr. Jo

While this is a small community and there are not a lot of pediatricians to choose from I was so pleased with Dr Jo. I am from a larger city and used to being able to check doctors out but I was so happy with Dr Jo. First (and most important) she has a wonderful bedside manner. I never felt like she was rushing us out. She is extremely knowledgeable and has well rounded bakcground. She truly cares for her patients. We have recently moved and I'm so disappointed that she will not be our doctor any more! I would recommend anyone going to her!

Dr. Jo S May is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tawas City, MI.