Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joanne Bader
Dr. Joanne Bader, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pasadena, MD. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Bader is affiliated with UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center, Harbor Hospital Center and Baltimore Washington Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Joanne Bader has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Joanne Bader has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Joanne Bader has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Bader was my mother's OBGYN and so I went to her for my first time at the age of 17. She was very cold and did nothing to make me feel comfortable. She would call me with my test results and if I didn't answer she would get an attitude when I called her back. For example, once I had missed her call by two minutes, immediately called her back and her first response was, "Why didn't you answer my call?" As if she was my mother. She definitely talks down to her patients. I left shortly after that and never looked back.
NO bedside manner, talks down to her patients, rude and did not help a longstanding patient when she was in pain. Made her wait 2 1/2 weeks in mortal pain before bringing her back to hospital for exploratory surgery after hysterectomy. Other doctor said she should have had the patient come back immediately when such severe pain was experienced. She says they did one thing when they did not according to another surgeon that worked right beside her. DO NOT GO TO HER OR YOU WILL BE SORRY!!!
Dr. Bader is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Harbor Hospital Center
Baltimore Washington Medical Center
31 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 1986
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Dr. Joanne Bader accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsJOANNE BADER MD, 4231 Postal Ct, Pasadena, MD
Dr. Joanne Bader is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasadena, MD.