Dr. Joanne M Bando Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joanne M Bando?

Dr. Bando is the best

Dr. Bando is attentive, listens to my concerns, and explains her recommendations to me. She is kind and genuinely cares about her patients.

Great doctor!

Dr. Bando listens to her patients and knows the latest information on asthma treatments. I have had poorly controlled asthma for years and she came up with a complete plan to get it under control and prevent asthma attacks. I know I'm in good hands with Dr. Bando!

Dr. Bando is fantastic!

Dr. Bando is thorough, smart, and goes the extra step to make sure her patients get the proper care.

pretty good

Dr Bando is very young (you can tell) but she knows her stuff. I bet she got top grades in school. She has a good attitude, is thorough, and just tries a bit harder than the typical doc. I feel she is up to speed on the latest research, and will go out of her way to answer complicated questions.

Fantastic doctor!

Dr. Bando is intelligent, knowledgeable, and has a great bedside manner. She takes the time to explain to me my medical problems and treatments. She is an excellent doctor!

Going above and beyond...

I was recently referred to Dr Bando by my primary care physician and she was great. I needed to be seen on short notice and she overbooked me to be seen the same day. She has excellent bedside manner. I appreciated her taking her time in answering all my questions. When one of my tests came back abnormal, she called me at home to review the results. I would definitely recommend my friends and family to Dr Bando.

Dr. Joanne M Bando is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.