Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joanne M Ceimo
Dr. Joanne M Ceimo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sun City, AZ. She has 43 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Ceimo is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center and Scottsdale Healthcare Shea. She speaks English.
Dr. Joanne M Ceimo has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Unstable Angina
- EOL Care
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- Dementia Testing
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Ceimo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1975
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Dr. Joanne M Ceimo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBanner Family Medicine Geriatric Fellowship, 10515 W Santa Fe Dr, Sun City, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joanne M Ceimo in this video.
Dr. Joanne M Ceimo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sun City, AZ.