Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joanne U Gaw has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Joanne U Gaw has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Joanne U Gaw has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 27
I've been a patient of Dr Gaw for about 9 years. I can't believe some of the negative reviews. I'm with the other reviewer....are we actually talking about the same person? Dr Gaw has always been friendly and caring; she treats my parents as well and her interactions with all of us are sincere. She listens to everything i have to say and gives me plenty of face time, never rushing. I have complete confidence in Dr. Gaw's ability.
I've been going to Dr Gaw for about 6 years. I can't believe some of the negative reviews. Are we actually talking about the same person? I find Dr Gaw to be a friendly and caring Dr. She is sincere when interacting with me, and gives me plenty of face time, never rushing. She is exptremely intelligent and very knowledgeable. I have complete confidence in her.
Dr. Gaw is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Yale University School Of Medicine
Dr. Joanne U Gaw accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWest Georgia Internal Medicine, 101 Doctors Dr, Carrollton, GA
Dr. Joanne U Gaw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carrollton, GA.