Dr. Joanne D Kaiser-Smith Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Joanne D Kaiser-Smith?

The BEST doctor I have ever been lucky enough to find

At my first appointment, Dr Kaiser Smith took all the time I needed to hear my medical history. She is open to letting me take part in decision making for my care and what she diagnosis has never been wrong. She is personally involved with her patients yet never looses her professionalism. Dr Kaiser Smith seems to remember everything about my care & past medical history. The whole staff in the office are open, welcoming and efficient. I confidently refer my friends and family to her. All have been pleased.

The Best

She is the best diagnostician I have ever met. Furthermore, she is an outstanding individual - one of the true doctors who followed a calling.

tweety

she is a great doctor and spends as much time with you as needed and you can ask her anything. she is very good with her patients.